Saturday, May 20, 2006

A more personal reflection

Over the past little while I have been feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders. There seems to be so much to plan and to do over the course of the next year. I just got off my medication for my infected eye, and somehow that seems to be a factor in how I have been feeling as well. I am snappy, moody, and feeling somewhat depressed. Some nights I am even crying myself to sleep. The scary thing is, I don't even know what is causing my misery. At this point I don't know who to turn to for help, because everyone else is busy organizing their lives. So, I sit at home night after night, lacking motivation to do anything. I am trying my best to be productive, to plan my wedding, to save money, and to organize everything for my future life. However, I am swamped. I need to escape from all of this. The best day I had so far was Wednesday this week, when for the first time in nearly a year, I went out on my own and did some shopping. It helped me relax. My next relaxing day will be my trip to the spa in the next few weeks. I have been debating what to do with myself, and some people close to me have suggested that I get some counselling. Perhaps it is time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home