Friday, May 19, 2006

A time to reflect

For the second time this week, we had news of a death. The first was on Tuesday (a distant relation of ours) and today, an elderly lady (90) who passed away in her sleep. I pray that their families are comforted in this time.
Today I had a day off, so I got to sit at home again. Since I was working a bit more recently, I feel restless when I am at home. Went shopping with my hunny tonight. He got new dress shoes (a graduation gift from my mother); he bought me a hot pink dress; I bought myself the pair of shoes I was looking at earlier in the week; and how could I forget the chocolate? Also rented
Hoodwinked which was pretty cheap in the animation department, but alright in the long run. Tomorrow night we are going out for my friend's birthday bash, so it should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home