Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sweet Dreams

I have not left a post up here in the last two nights, so here is the latest news. We went out to Jeremy's party last night, which was a great success. He really liked the bottle of Crown Royal that Dave and I got him. I am quite sure that he is enjoying as I write this blog entry. So we had a few beers last night with a small group of Blogger people up in Hamilton and then came back to my place.
My friend who came over last month came over again, this time with her brother as well. So even though it was already 1.30am when we got back, we were up until nearly 3am anyhow.
Church yesterday was confusing, to the say the least. To say the most, I think I fell asleep for a few minutes (because I was not feeling all that well)! Anyhow, Dave told me about the birthday gift he got me, which was something I had been talking about for the last little while. Thank you again for the birthday gift hunny (tickets to see Macbeth performed opera style at the Hummingbird Centre about 4 days after my birthday!) I love you, darling. I hope you have a good day at work and can tolerate the people.
Sweet Dreams to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Hope you enjoy MacBeth. That's such a great bday gift!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I absolutely agree with you, polar... :D

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home