Sunday, May 28, 2006

And the next few days

Well, as usual, I am doing a late night post after getting in from work. So, here we are again for updates. I was woken up yesterday morning by a call from the police constable who was dealing with my case. Within the next half-hour he was over here to discuss my court date. At this point I am not proceeding to trial, instead we are looking at a peace bond. So on Monday I, and my other witnesses have to go into the police station to make a report. The following Tuesday we have to go to court to talk to the Crown Attorney. Sounds like a lot of fun. In other news, the day was more or less productive. I booked our tickets to Trinidad for August 10-24. I spent 4 hours doing laundry and then went out to Michael's to buy a few things. When I got there, I found out that there was a sale, so I ended up buying our wedding invites as well ($20 off the original price). Also went out to the LCBO to buy some Smirnoff Twisted Raspberry. Entering this bartending contest to develop a new martini, top prize $1500, so off to the test kitchen! tee-hee! As I mentioned the night before, it was my uncle's birthday as well. We went over in the evening to his house to drop off a cake and a card for him. Then we ended up going out for a late night dinner with he and his family (place was called 168 South, just around Queen and Britannia). The food was delicious!
Earlier on Saturday I went to church, the first time in a month. Came home early to have dinner and get ready for work. Found out that the place I am working at now might be closing down. Anyhow it was a good night. Heading off to bed now because I am working at noon today as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home