Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Perhaps I was a Pessimist?

After yesterday's fiasco in court, I have not heard anything back from the police officer. So, I hope things will stay quiet for the next few days.
Today was a productive day. We visited a lady from our church, I made dinner (salad with a vinagrette dressing, spaghetti and sauce). Apparently everyone enjoyed it. Additionally I went out for some practice driving, and made no mistakes. I have my test this Friday and I hope to pass it this time. I am following the advice of several people, which is channeling negative energy into positive things, like driving.
The most surprising note today: my parents have been quite pleasant and have not said anything about the court business of yesterday. Are things too good to be true?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with all this court stuff. sounds like it could drag on for a long time! :(

12:23 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

unfortunately it seems that the stalker is stonewalling by not getting a lawyer.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home