Saturday, October 08, 2005

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Now that I have been back in the country for almost two weeks, there is much to report.

When I first came back to Canada I was quite sick and generally quite melancholy. This year has been full of many difficult situations. Thank you for all of your concern and support during this difficult time.

Also, I have been elected as General Secretary of the Trinidad and Tobago Student Federation. We are having our recruitment day on Thursday October 20, 2005. Check out the website for more information.

Secondly, I am actually up to speed with school work. Although I missed two weeks in the early part of the school year, I do not seem to be that behind. That is good news for me.

Last week Monday, we spent a tortuous six hours in court, just to be told to come back this coming week. Apparently the police now have a case against my stalker as well. It looks as though this all might end up going to trial.

Yesterday I found out that I got my first bartending job. Turns out the girl who hired me trained at the school as I did. I go for my first training session on Wednesday evening. I suppose it will be too bad for Chapters, I am calling them tomorrow to tell them that I cannot take the job.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And to my sick hunny, get better soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

welcome back!

And Congrats on the job!

Polar Bear

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home