Friday, September 02, 2005

YAY!

I suppose I am happy that it is the long weekend, although I have no plans at this point.
However, I am happy and relieved that I finally got my G2 license. My two mistakes: driving 3km under the speed limit; and making a mistake parallel parking. I never thought I would pass, because I had a female examiner. I guess that female examiners actually pass female drivers.
Anyhow, I have been up since 6.45am, so I am heading for a nap before I have to go out again tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pseudosanity said...

Congratulations on your license. Now how abt that porsche?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'd rather a Lamborghini actually, but for now I will be driving a Sunfire...

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, that's good news!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home