Saturday, September 10, 2005

Always seem to be falling behind...

Yet again, I have failed to post for several days, so I should update on everything.

Thursday:
Went to the doctor in the morning, all my tests checked out fine (thank God!), and scheduled another visit in six months' time. I also got medication for my chest pain and congestion. Started into school a bit early, intending to get my medication, which would not be ready until later in the day. Dropped off application to work in school library. Went to my Advanced Shakespeare and Tragedy/Meta-Tragedy classes with my hunny (which look as though they will be quite enlightening, due to the exceptional professors). Just before class ended I received a call from Chapters, I got the job! I had to go in for some preliminary orientation on Friday.

Friday:
Spent the morning cooking for a bible study on Saturday night and going to the mall with my mother to do some shopping. Headed off to Chapters to go through my orientation. The best part was my 30% discount card! Received congratulatory wishes from my uncle in Hungary. In the evening, I travelled into the downtown area for a wine tasting and information session.

Saturday:
Went to church in the afternoon, and to a bible study in Acton later in the day. My hunny drove me there, and it really was worth the drive. The location was beautiful, a small pavillion beside Fairy Lake. Apparently my food was devoured quite rapidly, which I take as a good sign! Met some old friends and informed people about our engagement (at least those people we had not seen in a while). We had an enlightening session with the topic of forgiveness. Arrived home a short while ago and settling down to some scanning and reading for next week.

Plans for Sunday: More orientation at Chapters tomorrow afternoon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the job! :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

thanks!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

COngrats on getting the job at Chapters!

I've always wanted to work in a bookstore. I tried a couple of times, but never got an offer.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home