Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Postponed Again

Today's court date was much like all of the ones before it. However there was some difference. Both my parents and his decided to appear in court. In his case, his parents were there to bail him out of jail. He had been held since Saturday night and was just released early this afternoon.
After sitting for nearly four hours, I went before the judge a total of three times. Each instance lasted less than a minute. What a surprise, again he had no legal representation. We have another two weeks to wait while he obtains a lawyer for himself.

After our useless morning in court, I spent the majority of the afternoon with my hunny, completing some back-to-school preparations. Tomorrow morning I am going for a job interview where my hunny works, and in the afternoon I hope to drop off an application to work at the school's library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home