Sunday, September 04, 2005

Update

As I have been keeping updates on my stalker situation, here is the latest information. After my report at the police station on Friday night, the police asked him to come in to the station.
On Saturday night, I received a call from the police to tell me that he had been arrested on the charge of criminal harrasment. There was a bail hearing this morning, and I have not heard anything else so far. If this guy is seen around trying to contact me or my family again, he will be arrested again.
So now, we are waiting for the court date on Tuesday morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pseudosanity said...

This is great!! Hope they put him behind bars for good.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I don't know about that, but this definitely should get me a peace bond.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home