Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Few Days Later

It is now Wednesday again, and I have not posted in a few days. Here are updates on what has been going on. After working both Saturday night and the Sunday morning shift, I was exhausted. I spoke with the constable on Monday, and went in to see him at the station Monday night. At least that was the intention. As usual there was some mayhem in my city and he was called away to attend to it. So my brother and I went on our way to buy him a mouthguard for rugby and some more vodka for me (for my contest entry). Apparently the airconditioning compressor blew up, so there is no airconditioning in the car for a few days.
Woke up early and made turkey (Thai Turkey Thighs to be exact). I was scheduled to work on Tuesday, and I still do not know the fate of my job. The place I work at might be closing down, but I am hoping that won't happen. Hunny and I went over to police station again, this time actually talked to the constable. He had talked to the Crown Attorney, and we received our official witness subpoenas. Updates on this situation will follow. So hunny drove me to my aunt and uncle's place for me to stay at for the afternoon. My aunt was to drive me to work later on. Babysat my younger cousins for a bit, and then went into work around 6.15pm. The night was quite slow and largely uninteresting. A few customers stopped by and we had conversations about my workplace and the probability of me being out of a job. Will know what is happening by next Monday. Wednesday I woke up to fire alarm and lawnmowers. Spent the day not doing much, called my hunny before he went in to work. Made pizza with my mother, then played some computer games. That has been my day thus far. I work again tomorrow afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Hope they don't close down the place where you ar working.

Are you coping ok?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Seems as though the place is hanging in there, so I'm dealing with it one day at a time.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home