Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Busy Life

As usual, I've been tardy on my posts, bad, bad me. So here goes with the long list of updates:

Thursday:
Worked in the afternoon, not too bad of a shift, finished work and went home. I was full of energy so my mother and I went for a brisk walk around our block. Saw a rabbit on the way! Trying to plan this wedding...what a nightmare!!

Friday:
I was home all day, glad for the rest, but not too sure what to do with myself. So I cooked: Honey Mustard Baked Chicken with veggies. How good was it? Well, let's just say I had to make two LARGE pans of it. Also baked some Herb Cheese Puffs for an event coming up on Sunday. Got a call in the evening from hunny, who was supposed to be working at Chapters. Turns out he was 'let go' from work and wanted to go see a movie. So we went out to see Over the Hedge which was well worth it!

Saturday:
Went to church in the afternoon. Left shortly after services, as I had to work at 5.30pm. Came home and changed my clothes, ate some dinner and then headed out to work. As usual it wasn't so bad of a Saturday night. Now, my friend who had disappeared for a whole week (he was allegedly kidnapped by some girl) came by for a few drinks. It was a good night till some of the guys got a little rowdy and we had to lock them out. Since it was the end of the night, they left almost immediately afterwards.

Sunday:
Woke up feeling like a zombie around noon, had to go to church again for a special day. Kinda fell asleep during the service, but woke up afterwards for the food [tee-hee, so bad of me ;) ]. We left church around 7pm, came home and sat down to watch Munich. At around 11pm, I made an omlette for me and my hunny, ate that, and then he went home.

Monday:
Worked the day shift at work from 1.30-7pm. As usual, the girl who works the evening shift was late. So I left work around 7.30pm. Shortly after getting home, I got a call from work, asking me to come back for a few more hours. Turns out the other girl has an early morning job, so she needed me to cover the end of her shift. So I helped my brother with an assignment first, and then he drove me up to work around 10.30pm. Stayed around at work until 1.45am, when I closed and left.

Tuesday:
I was scheduled to work the night shift, but I had to go over to my aunt and uncle's house again, because I had no ride to work. So I spent the afternoon with my aunt and two cousins and we watched M:I:3. Took a cab to work, and ended up there for about 6.30pm. Stayed around with the other girl chatting for a while, and then settled in for the night shift. Guys who caused trouble on Saturday night were back. They apologized for their behaviour and stayed around for a few hours. Surprisingly enough, it was a very busy shift, and I walked out with $60 in my pocket. Stopped at McD's for a late night snack.

Wednesday:
Woke up around 11am today to get ready for work. Feeling kinda tired, but ready enough for work. Got a call from Victim Services, telling me about the trial. Informed them of the current situation (dropping charges and going for Peace Bond). Headed in to work in the afternoon. It was a fairly busy afternoon, and it seems as though we may be staying open after all. Tomorrow we will be paying off our flight to Trinidad! My dad came to pick me up around 7.30pm, and came home for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home